Join the IAMCP today!
Did you know that Satya Nadella is an IAMCP member?
Also, IAMCP members report higher profits than non-members by forging profitable partnerships, according to an International Data Corporation (IDC) study.
Whether you are an infrastructure partner, ISV partner, training partner, Cloud partner, licensing/reseller partner, marketing agency partner, or Dynamics partner, our membership offers opportunities, such as:
- Variety of non-competitive product and service providers – with whom you can partner to offer a portfolio of solutions and extend your capability with your customers.
- Educational events in support of partner readiness.
- Establishment of a direct relationship to Microsoft, since your IAMCP chapter works closely with the local Microsoft Office; get involved to get closer to Microsoft!
3 key reasons why you should join
Need more reasons why?
- An IAMCP membership includes you in a collective voice to Microsoft, which loves feedback and has proven its ability to listen and effect change when it makes good business sense for the ecosystem
- Direction and support from Microsoft on strategy, sales, marketing and technical enablement for partners of all sizes
- Exclusive educational opportunities
- Peer collaboration and best practice expertise
- Community-building charitable opportunities
- Assistance navigating and leveraging the Microsoft ecosystem
- P2P (partner-to-partner) referral opportunities
- P2P alliance opportunities
- Strong, long-lasting, reciprocal business relationships built on trust and mutual respect
How to join IAMCP?
- Membership is open to anyone enrolled in the Microsoft Partner Network, as well as to employees of companies that either partner with IAMCP members or desire to form relationships with IAMCP partners for the purpose of P2P partnering
- IAMCP means more networking, more opportunities, and more profits. To tap into that revenue, check the location of your nearest IAMCP chapter and join one today.
No chapter near you? You have 2 options:
- Start a chapter with the help of the IAMCP Business Office and your local Microsoft representative; please get in contact with Lucy Sutton for next steps at email@example.com
- Start a chapter with the help of the IAMCP Business Office and your local Microsoft representative. Contact our membership lead at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the expected commitment?
- Members typically are involved 2-4 hours per month. Most chapters host one meeting each month and you'll have some email correspondence for partner-to-partner or local involvement opportunities.
- If you volunteer to participate on a committee, you may have an additional 2-10 hours each month depending on the area you choose.
Try it out before making a commitment
- If you're unsure whether you should join, please feel free to come to one of our local chapter meetings as a guest. There, you'll get to meet other members, learn about their current activities and connect with Microsoft. Most events
are held at a Microsoft office. If you don't find value, you'll have no pressure to join.
- To see how partnership with IAMCP members can help you grow your business, check out our P2P (Partner-to-Partner) success stories and ignite your imagination